NIGHT & LIMITED VISIBILITY SPECIALTY
This Speciality is designed to extend your knowledge and skills in the use of navigational tools and techniques for Sport Diving. It develops the knowledge required to plan, prepare and analyse for your dive to reduce stress and confusion, allowing you to enhance your diving experience.
This speciality can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. The difference night and limited visibility makes to diving.
2. Introduction to different tools and techniques used for night and limited visibility diving.
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of two open water training dives required.
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
2. The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
If you are already registered go to RAID ONLINE STORE in your login to Sign up for a course now.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.